Virtual JUG is a simple concept based on the idea to organize a group that would generate quality content.
It is simpler to get technical leaders from around the world to present online and there are no travel cost concerns. The intent is not to replace local JUG's but rather increase their value and also represent a sort of global JUG. Additionally it enables developers without an access to a local jug with a means to connect with many developers around the world.
- "Design is a Process, not a Document" by Trisha Gee
- "Drive by Contributions" A GitHub session by Brent Beer and Matthew McCullough
- "Don't be that guy! Developer Security Awareness" by Markus Eisele
- "Getting Started with Java EE 7" by Arun Gupta
- "How To Do Kick-Ass Software Development" by Sven Peters
- "55 New Features in Java SE 8" by Simon Ritter
- "Comparing JVM Web Frameworks" by Matt Raible
- "WebSocket Applications using Java EE 7" by Arun Gupta
- "Project Lambda: Functional Prog. Constructs and Simpler Concurrency in Java SE" by Simon Ritter
- "Java 8 Parallel Streams Workshop" by Stuart Marks
- "Building 'Bootiful' Applications with Spring Boot" by Josh Long by Josh Long
Many thanks to Simon Maple the organizing team Anton Arhipov, Geert Bevin, James Gough, Oliver White. Keep up the good work.